Support mathematical understanding in your instructional program through this rich collection of easy-to-use teaching resources. Each book focuses on a specific arithmetic topic and offers a series of classroom-tested lessons addressing the three important aspects of arithmetic instruction—computation, number sense, and problem solving. The lessons include step-by-step directions, amount of time needed, materials required, classroom vignettes, samples of student work, reproducibles, and a discussion of the math underlying the lesson.
Set of 12 books
- Lessons for First Grade
- Lessons for Introducing Place Value, Grade 2
- Lessons for Extending Place Value, Grade 3
- Lessons for Addition and Subtraction, Grades 2–3
- Lessons for Introducing Multiplication, Grade 3
- Lessons for Extending Multiplication, Grades 4–5
- Lessons for Introducing Division, Grades 3–4
- Lessons for Extending Division, Grades 4–5
- Lessons for Introducing Fractions, Grades 4–5
- Lessons for Extending Fractions, Grade 5
- Lessons for Multiplying and Dividing Fractions, Grades 5–6
- Lessons for Decimals and Percents, Grades 5–6
Direct customers save 15% off each title when purchasing a set.
Full price: $431.40