Evidence of Effectiveness
Participants Report Results
98% of participants reported that they gained new instructional strategies to try in their classrooms.
98% of participants reported that the Math Solutions instructors were knowledgeable and skilled in facilitating adult learning.
97% percent of participants reported that they gained knowledge and strategies that will help them be better math teachers.
Results from Math Solutions participants' responses to course evaluation surveys.
Letters of Recommendation
High AIMS Consortium, Cincinnati, Ohio> Download letter
New York City Department of Education> Download letter
Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, Virginia> Download letter
North East Independent School District, San Antonio, Texas> Download letter
District Case StudiesBelow are links to case studies of district implementations around the country.
- Riverdale Elementary School
Prince George's County, Maryland
Math Solutions Professional Development Transforms Instruction and Improves Student Achievement
- New York City Department of Education/Community
School Distrcts 3, 5, and 6, New York, New York
A Partnership Guided by Research, Assessment, and Impact
- Socorro Independent School District, El Paso, Texas
Shifting Mathematics Instruction and Improving Student Learning
- North East Independent School District, San Antonio, Texas
Using Classroom Discussion to Build Students' Understanding of Mathematics
- Murch Elementary School, Washington, D.C.
A Principal's Plan to Improve Math Instruction
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, Arizona
Building Capacity for a Strong Math Program
- Buffalo Public School District, Buffalo, New York
Curriculum-Based Professional Development
- Tadmore Elementary School, Gainesville, Georgia
A School Improvement Plan with a Focus on Professional Development
- Clear Creek Independent School District, League City, Texas
Professional Development to Support Standards-Based Instruction
- State of Arkansas, Little Rock Arkansas
Collaborative Planning: Statewide Systemic Initiative to Improve Mathematics Instruction
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, California
Reorganizing for Success: Professional Development for Math Coaches and Teachers
- New York Public Schools Professional Development, District 85
A Multi-faceted Approach to Improving Mathematics Instruction
- Norfolk Public School District, Norfolk, Virginia
A Five-Year Initiative to Improve Mathematics Instruction
- More District Case Studies
A variety of funding sources are available to support Math Solutions professional development in your district. For more information, please visit our guide to funding.
Solve the problem. Call 800.868.9092 or inquire online.
back to top ^
“Our test scores have improved dramatically . . . in grade 5, they’ve soared from 30 percent to 75 percent.”
Norfolk Public School District
Norfolk, Virginia> Read other testimonials