||ePD Coaching provides the opportunity for educators to address their most pressing instructional issues. Math Solutions instructors lead collaborative groups online to successfully apply new knowledge and skills.
ePD Coaching sessions are customized for each group and can be focused on any topic of choice including Formative Assessment, Implementing Everyday Mathematics®, Asking Good Questions, and Preparing for Algebra.Interactive activities and assignments are designed for each group and can include:
ePD Coaching can be scheduled outside of the school day, eliminating the need to release teachers from their classrooms, and can be accessed by any computer with an Internet connection.
- Planning instruction based on student performance
- Developing plans for achieving goals by implementing sustained and evidence-based instructional strategies
- Using state standards to develop lesson plans
- Reviewing and analyzing student work
- Sharing videos of classroom instruction
- Additional list of sample activities
A coaching series consists of three, 2-hour sessions.
Maximum of 20 participants per session
ePD Coaching is delivered using the Elluminate Live!® platform.
Click the play button to watch excerpts from an Coaching session.
SOLVE THE PROBLEMTM. Schedule ePD Coaching, call 800.868.9092 or inquire online.